RODOGRIP® precision locknuts feature a compact and solid construction, they can be locked on a threaded shaft by their built-in tightening system, so there is no need for additional washer, jam-nuts or securing devices.
The RODOGRIP precision locking nuts are used to keep bearings or other components firmly positioned onto threaded shafts. They are the ideal devices for position adjustement and for preloading axial and conical roller bearings, either singly or in combination.
The locking nuts can also hold any pulley, torque limiting couplings or recirculation ball screws in their assigned position.
In the construction of machine tools, and particularly of spindles and power drives, there is a strong demand for means to ensure an accurate, reliable and space-saving locking action and all of above can be satisfied by the RODOGRIP precision locking nuts.
- compact build-up, high geometric accuracy
- non need for additional securing devices or keyways machined on shaft
- they do not mark or deform the thread on the shaft
- quick installation and accurate setting
- reliable gripping action on shaft
- low locking torque for a permanent grip
- etting axial clearance of bearings performed accurately and quickly